Are you guys serious?
Mom? Dad? What the heck is this "feed myself" business?
Hey, woah, hang on guys. Let's not ruin a good thing. I mean, if it ain't broke don't fix it, right? And this whole "you guys spoon food into my mouth for me" thing sure doesn't seem broken to me. I don't see why we need to mess with this Fabrikators 3-Piece Toddler Set at all, to be honest.
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate you thinking of me and buying me my own fork, spoon, and knife. I just, y'know, don't see myself having much use for them. I'm not trying to come off all high and mighty, here. I'll grab my Cheerios out of the cup with my own bare hands like any other kid. But this utensil business eludes me.
No, I appreciate the concern, but after careful consideration I'm going to have to throw these on the ground.
Hey. What are you doing? No, don't give them back to me. I threw them on the ground for a reason! Mom, will you stop this guy? Dad, no! THEY GO ON THE GROUND!
Warranty: 1 Year Fabrikators
Recommended Ages: 6 Months - 2 Years
- Patent-pending innovative 3-Piece cutlery set is designed specifically for toddlers
- Ergonomically shaped for the way that children at this stage in their growth and development grasp objects
- The rounded, chunky shape fills your little ones' entire hand, making it easy to hold on to as food is eaten with the spoon or fork, or sliced with the kid-friendly knife
- Food-approved - BPA-Free, PVC-Free, and Phthalate-Free
- Microwave and dishwasher-safe
- Handles made with anti-slide material for a better grip
- Designed by Josefine Bentzen
- Winner of Formland Design Award 2009 and RedDot Design Award 2010
- Made in Denmark
- Fork: 4.25" L x 1" W x 1" H
- Knife: 4.50" L x 1" W x 1" H
- Spoon: 4" L x 1" W x 1" H
In the box:
Choose Green, Pink, Blue or Orange
- (1) Fabrikators 3-Piece Toddler Utensil Set
- (1) Fork
- (1) Knife
- (1) Spoon